Friday, June 18, 2010

This summer I am a Team Leader on the LP- that pretty much means I am leading three older girls who are Group Leaders at the LP. So I am helping them know more of Jesus this summer, as they are helping 4-5 girls in their room do the same.

I am so thankful to be at LP this summer and excited to see what the Lord will do in and through me throughout the rest of the summer. LP is always a stretching environment so I have been learning a lot about how to lead these girls well -pointing them to Jesus and not to myself, balancing my time between time with PC girls and the girls I am leading this summer, and how to lead through my weakness and depend on the Lord.

Here are some of the girls on LP (I would love for you to be praying for their summers !)

The girls I am leading this summer (Catie, Catheryne, me, and Nicole)

PC girls on Project

No comments:

Post a Comment